10 Facts About Business Credit Cards That’ll Make Your Hair Stand End
I’ve been fortunate to come across some business people, but one thing I realized is that most of them don’t have a business credit card.
Whether they don’t know the benefits of business credit cards, or maybe they’re simply negligence of the need to get one is what I can’t probably figure out.
But the actual fact is that business credit cards are very important irrspective of the type of your business you’re into.
Whether you’re a sole owner, or in a partnership business, you surely need a business credit card for your day-to-day business transactions.
And if you have a large company with lots of employees, getting one of the best business credit cards will surely make it easier for you to access funds for your company.
Although, business cards varies and are different, but there are interesting things you really need to know about business credit cards that will make you want to get one immediately.
Interesting Facts You Need to Know About Business Credit Cards
- Business credit cards has a hgih credit limit compared to that of personal credit cards.
- Business credit cards offers more rewards, which equally help to boost your business purchases.
- There’s always some sign-up bonuses that comes with business credit cards that’s not on personal credit cards. For instance, you’ll be offered a 0% interest as an introductory rate for a short period when you get your first business credit card.
- As a business owner, business credit cards offers you the opportunity to authorize the spending power of your employees. With a customized user-priviledges, each and every member of your employees will be limited to accessing their purchases.
- Depending on the type of business card you’re using, but one thing that’s certain is that it offers you the freedom of being personally liable to debts.
- One of the things that makes business credit cards unique is that it enables you to focus on your type of expenditure and managing your account. This is so because it helps you to separate your personal expenses and your business expenses.
- Business credit cards can also be used to build business credit which will also offer users the credit to boost their business purchase.
- Using the card doesn’t come with a transaction fee whenever you use it to purchase goods for your business, and you’ll also get the opportunity of an interest-free credit on all your purchases.
- With your business credit card, you’ll equally enjoy comprehensive travel insurance for a stipulated period, at a very good discount.
- If there’s any issue or loss of goods or services in the situation of fraud, with your business credit card, you’re surely protected with what is called a “Chargeback right”.
See 8 Secrets About Small Business Credit Cards The Government Is Hiding
Why You Need a Business Credit Card as a Business Owner
There’s no doubt that business credit cards offer numerous benefits, and there are reasons why you need to get one:
⦁ Having a business credit card helps you to enjoy lots of offers, such as cashback, redeemable points, common rewards, extra purchasing points, etc.
⦁ You need a business credit card to manage cash flows in your business. For instance, when you experience a rising account balance, it’ll limit how much you can borrow for your business.
⦁ It also offers you potential benefits, such as discounts on some of your important purchases.
⦁ It also helps to improve your business credit rating, by paying fewer interest loans, reducing your up-front payment for purchases, etc.
⦁ Another important thing is that you’ll pay lesser interest rates, and therefore improve your savings.
List Of Top 15 Best Business Credit Cards To Look Out For
American Express Business Cash Card
The Blue Business Plus Credit Card From American Express
The Business Platinum Card From American Express
The Plum Card from American Express
Marriott Bonvoy Business American Express Card
Delta SkyMiles Reserve Business American Express Card
American Express Business Gold Card
INK Business Cash Credit Card
INK Business Preferred Credit Card
Capital One Spark Cash Plus
Capital One Spark Miles For Business
Bank Of America Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard credit card
United Club Business card
Wyndham Rewards Earner Business Card
The Hilton Honors Association Express Business Card