Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship 2022- Apply now


Jobs in UK with Visa S
A sponsorship skilled worker visa allows you to reside or stay in the UK to carry out eligible work with an approved employer. This visa has replaced the Tier 2 (general) work visa.

Requirements for applying for a UK work visa

About Skilled Work

To qualify for a skilled worker visa, you must:

  • Working for a UK employer that has been approved by the Home Office
  • Have a “Certificate of Sponsorship” from your employer with information about the position you have been offered in the UK
  • Do a job that is on the list of eligible occupations
  • Receiving a minimum wage: how much depends on the type of work you do
  • For more information see specific eligibility depends on your job

You must have a confirmed job offer before applying for your visa.

Knowledge of English

You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English, at least up to level B1 on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages ​​(CEFR) scale. You will generally need to prove your knowledge of English when you apply.

how long can you stay

Your visa can last up to 5 years before you need to extend it. You will need to apply to extend or update your visa when it expires or if you change jobs or employers.
If you want to stay longer in the UK


You can apply to extend your visa as many times as you like, as long as you meet the eligibility requirements. After 5 years, you may be able to apply to settle permanently in the UK (also known as an “indefinite residence permit”). This gives you the right to live, work and study here for as long as you want, and apply for benefits if you are eligible.

See Jobs In California

How to apply for a Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship

You must apply online. How you apply depends on whether you are:

Outside the UK and coming to the UK: You must apply online for a skilled worker visa. If you are immigrating with your partner or children, they will need to apply separately. You must also present the following documents:

The reference number of your certificate of sponsorship—your employer will give it to you.

Proof of your knowledge of English

A valid passport or other document showing your identity and nationality.

Your job title and annual salary

The occupation code of your job

The name of your employer and the license number of your sponsor; will be on your certificate of sponsorship
Depending on your circumstances, you may be asked to provide other additional documents, such as:

Evidence that you have enough personal savings to support yourself in the UK, for example, bank statements (unless your certificate of sponsorship shows your employer can support you)

Proof of your relationship with your partner or children if they are applying with you

Your TB test results if you are from a country on the list

A criminal record certificate, if you are working certain jobs

A valid ATAS certificate if your employer tells you that you need one because your job involves researching a sensitive topic at the doctoral level or higher

Your UK Ph.D. Certificate, or your Unique Ecctis Reference Number (formerly Unique UK NARIC Reference Number) if your qualification is from outside the UK; you will need to apply through Ecctis

You will need a blank page in your passport for your visa if you are: from outside the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein from the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein but do not have a biometric passport with a chip

If your documents are not in English or Welsh, you will also need to provide a certified translation

You will need to provide a criminal record certificate if you are applying from outside the UK and work in: education eg teachers, educational consultants, school inspectors, childminders, teaching assistants, healthcare eg nurses, doctors, paramedics, managers, pharmacists, dentists, and dental nurses, ophthalmic opticians, therapy eg psychologists, speech and language therapists, counselors, social services, e.g. social workers, managers, probation officers, welfare officers, and living places.

Within the UK and extend your current visa: You can apply to extend a skilled worker visa or a Tier 2 (general) work visa if all of the following are true:

You are in the same job as when you received your previous permission to enter or stay in the UK

Your job is in the same occupation code as when you received your previous permission to enter or stay in the UK

If you are still working for the employer who gave you your current certificate of sponsorship your partner or children will need to submit a separate application to extend your visa. They can apply at the same time as you or at any time before your current visa expires.

Within the UK and changing from a different visa: You may be able to apply for a change (“change”) to a skilled worker visa if you are already in the UK on a different type of visa. Your partner or children will need to submit a separate application to change your visa. They can apply at the same time as you or at any time before your current visa expires. You must not travel outside the UK, Ireland, the Channel Islands, or the Isle of Man until you get a decision. Your request will be withdrawn if you do.

See Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship

How long does it take?

You can apply for a visa up to 3 months before the day you are due to start working in the UK. This date is listed on your sponsorship certificate. As part of your application, you will need to prove your identity and provide your documents. You may need to allow additional time if you need an appointment to do this. You’ll find out if you need one when you start your application.

See more sposnsorship tips to travel abroad for free

Make a decision

Once you have submitted your application online, proved your identity, and provided your documents, you will usually get a decision on your visa within:

  • 3 weeks, if you are outside the UK
  • 8 weeks, if you are within the UK

It currently takes an average of 6 weeks to get a decision on skilled worker visas when applying from outside the UK. Find out the waiting times for the visa decision.

You may be able to pay to get a faster decision. How you do this depends on whether you are outside or inside the UK.

How much is it

You, your partner or your children should:

  • Pay the application fee
  • Pay the health surcharge for each year of stay
  • Show that you have enough personal savings

If you work in the public health sector,

If you are a doctor or nurse or work in the adult health or social care sector, check if you are eligible to apply for the Health and Care Worker visa instead. It is cheaper to apply, and there is no need to pay the annual immigration health surcharge.

What you can and can’t do

With a Skilled Worker visa you can:

  • Work at an eligible job
  • To study
  • bring your partner and children with you as your ‘dependents’, if they are eligible
  • Take on additional work in certain circumstances
  • do volunteer work
  • Travel abroad and return to the UK
  • Apply to settle permanently in the UK (also known as an ‘indefinite residence permit’) if you have lived in the UK for 5 years and meet the other eligibility requirements

You can not:

  • Apply for most benefits (public funds), or the State Pension
  • Change jobs or employers unless you apply to update your visa

If your application is successful, you will get a full list of what you can and cannot do with a skilled worker visa.
If you or your family are from the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, or Liechtenstein

Otherwise, you need a visa to work in the UK. Irish citizens do not need to apply for a visa or for the Scheme of Establishment of the European Union.

How to apply for a job in the UK

In most cases, when you submit your CV in response to a job offer, letters of reference are greatly appreciated, especially if they have been written by previous employers.

Whether you respond to a job offer or in the case of a spontaneous application, you generally apply by sending your CV with the cover letter. Unless otherwise stated, both must be written in English, with a clear reference to the offer in which you are interested.

For many jobs, such as in department stores, large corporations, or multinational companies, the application is usually submitted by filling out an online form.

In the UK, a short form of CV should be used, which is shorter than the Europass template. If it is an academic or technical resume, it can reach up to 5 pages, in other cases, it is recommended not to exceed 2 pages. you can apply for UK jobs with vis sponsorship here

Apply Now


Recent Articles

Related Stories

Leave A Reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay on op - Ge the daily news in your inbox