The Cameron Impact Grant is a fully financed scholarship for students planning to pursue undergraduate education in the United States at a recognized college or university. The Cameron Impact Award is a four-year, merit-based undergraduate scholarship. It is given to 10-15 excellent high school students who have demonstrated success in academics, extracurricular activities, leadership, and community service each year.
Beneficiaries of this program are among the highest-achieving students in their class. They frequently want to make a difference in their communities and the world at large. They want to be part of good forces for change, and they aim to use their education to help them achieve that goal. The award is available to all candidates who meet the GPA and citizenship requirements, regardless of color, socioeconomic class, religion, sexual orientation, or any other background factors, as it is a merit-based program. We’re looking for up-and-coming leaders who have demonstrated a strong commitment to making a positive difference in the world.
Benefits of The Cameron Impact Scholarship
The Cameron Impact Scholarship provides the following incentives to its recipients:
1) Tuition, fees, and books are paid in full at any recognized U.S. institution or university that the beneficiary chooses to attend.
2) A stipend of between $20000 and $50000 per year is expected.
3) The Cameron Impact Award recipients are required to attend a yearly Cameron Impact Scholars Award Ceremony and Summit for the duration of the scholarship, which is four years.
Summary: The Cameron Impact Scholarship
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Any accredited college / university in USA
- Country: USA
- There are two deadlines to submit the initial online application:
- Early Application Deadline for the Class of 2023 is May 20st, 2022 at 12:00pm PT (NOON)
- Regular Application Deadline for the Class of 2023 is September 9, 2022 at 12:00pm PT (NOON)